I talked about my thoughts on machine translation for an hour or so. The demand for post editor training is rising, so I think it would be great to work together with translation schools.
The experienced translators are resentful about machine translation. This is why it is difficult for them to shift to being post editors. However, the current translation school students are open-minded, so I believe they are more likely to be accepting of machine translation.
Above is translation of an article "機械翻訳について地元の翻訳学校からインタビューを受けました。" dated September 27, 2017
Translation by Hiroko Matsuda
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
-
以下の日本語をGoogle translateとchatGPTに入力して、その出力結果を比較してみました。 日本語:翻訳会社にとっては機械翻訳は脅威でもなんでもなかったが、GPT-4 は脅威かもしれない Google translate: Machine translation...
-
This is something I thought of while I was watching the ENEOS Asia Professional Baseball Championship 2017 (I'm just happy that Japan wo...
-
We tried translating the press release written for the company (original text is Japanese) by using machine translation + post editing. ...
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿