Some clients, especially manufacturers, are hesitant about machine translation.
They will turn away even the idea of it, right away.
In regards to pricing, some clients will be interested when being proposed of match-rate discounts. For questions like "Can you lower the rates more?", I usually propose: "How about Machine Translation?". In most cases, they will respond by saying "Hmmm".
In order to spread knowledge about Machine Translation, we need to take actions by doing various information campaigns such as making press release, seminars, publish articles on magazines.
I want to make more effort on activities like that from September.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
-
以下の日本語をGoogle translateとchatGPTに入力して、その出力結果を比較してみました。 日本語:翻訳会社にとっては機械翻訳は脅威でもなんでもなかったが、GPT-4 は脅威かもしれない Google translate: Machine translation...
-
This is something I thought of while I was watching the ENEOS Asia Professional Baseball Championship 2017 (I'm just happy that Japan wo...
-
We tried translating the press release written for the company (original text is Japanese) by using machine translation + post editing. ...
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿