2017年12月22日金曜日

Translated> Machine Translation Summit will be held from September 22nd at Nagoya University

From September 18th (Mon), 16th Machine Translation Summit will be held at Nagoya University. I'm extremely looking forward to it, but I'm participating from the 21st. My talk is on the 22nd.

I actually wanted to participate from the 18th, but it seemed that they wanted me to participate from the 21st...

I wanted to participate from the 18th because there are some interesting lectures and seminars. 22nd seems to be a workshop day, but I'm afraid that many people will go home since it's the last day of the event. One of my acquaintance who is participating from the beginning said he is leaving after the 21st.

I've never been to Nagoya University, so I'm excited to go there. Each university has its own atmosphere and I enjoy experiencing it. I'm thinking of going sightseeing in Nagoya on Saturday the 23rd.

By the way, the event I'm talking at is not the machine translation summit. It's The 7th Workshop on Patent and Scientific Literature Translation (PSLT 2017).

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿