2018年5月21日月曜日

Attended the Singularity Salon #26

It was about Game AI this time.

The instructor was Yoichiro Miyake (Lead AI researcher of Square Enix technology promotion department)

By the way, I don't play games at all, so I was not interested in the game part. However, I participated because I was interested in AI. The talk was extremely interesting even for people who don't know about games.

Apparently in the game industry, there is a path where a student researches about game logic > get a job at game company. I hope there will be similar path made in the translation industry as well.

The most impressionable word was "Games can no longer be created by humans alone (needs AI)". I felt that the day where the same can be said for translation would come soon.


Above is translation of an article "#26シンギュラリティサロンに参加しました。" dated December 18, 2017
Translation by Hiroko Matsuda

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿